Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
Jenni's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- Cave carving may be 1st example of Neanderthal art
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live