Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
Jenni's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 15 uses for olive oil outside the kitchen
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Could a mummy's curse be causing earthquakes and floods in Siberia?
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws