Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
Jenni's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 17 extraordinary bookstores: Literary heaven
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog