Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- Why I hate muscle cars
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth