Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- The science behind the extraordinary vision of owls
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Pit bulls and babies: Photographic proof that the much-maligned pups have hearts of gold