Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What the heck are frankincense and myrrh?
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Critically endangered sea turtles rebound in Nicaragua
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 15 words you never knew came from literature