Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
Jenni's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- What do you call this baby animal?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 3 recipes for homemade vegan mayonnaise
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers