Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Watch: A forest year
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 'Cat Island' is a feline's purrfect paradise
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- How to maximize your workout if you are short on time
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?