Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Reindeer herding is really a job (in Finland)