Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dinosaur-killing meteorite remade plant kingdom, too
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- Oatmeal nutrition facts
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- Take a virtual tour of autumn's most spectacular avenue, the Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion