Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 'Cinderella' tiger orphan returns to wild, meets prince
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How much do you know about owls?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live