Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
Jenni's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to cook artichokes: 7 delicious recipes
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- What species rules Earth? (It's probably not humans)
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees