Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What does your facial shape say about your personality?
- Things cats do that would be weird if humans did them
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux