Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- How often do you really need to shower?
- What the heck are frankincense and myrrh?