Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- Can you name these famous fictional animals from classic children's stories?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be