Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
Jenni's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- California inches closer to statewide ban on disposable plastic bags
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- 10 natural cough remedies