Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Diversity makes us more creative, smarter people
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?