Jenni Grover, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian and an advocate for healthy, nutritious and sustainable food for all. She lives in Durham, N.C., and is a co-founder of Realistic Nutrition Partners. She is the mother of two daughters, Lilia and Adeline Mae. Together they share a love of peas, broccoli and the occasional cupcake.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- Is this the flag of planet Earth we'll plant on Mars?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- What is deism?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?