With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
Janelle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 9 of the most interesting inventions of 2014
- Europe is going car-free (and loving it)
- Cigarette butt recycling comes to the Big Easy
- Is Antarctica getting icier? New study sparks debate
- Bats use polarized light as a nighttime compass
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Is rescuing ducklings from a roadway an emergency?