With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Black holes are 'portals to other universes,' according to new quantum results
- Photographer captures enchanting landscapes inspired by the Brothers Grimm
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How much do you know about owls?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth