With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Living cheap is the new green
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness