With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Mark Wedeven struck down by avalanche on Mount Rainier
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to make overnight oats
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Graphene contact lenses could give you Predator-vision
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate