With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's the deal with cats and windows?
- To avoid 35,000 walruses crowded on Alaska beach, U.S. reroutes flights
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- Celestial sights to check out in the October sky, including a lunar eclipse
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 5 apps to teach kids about nature and sustainability
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged