With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Infographic: What's your state good at?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to hike with your cat
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Monster black hole is 12 billion times more massive than the sun