With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- What your blood type says about you
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- How to capture a bee swarm
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid