With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- Tiny sea monkeys create giant ocean currents
- 10 things you should know about Ebola
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?