With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
Janelle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 23 temples in nature: Engulfed by nature
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Photographer gives up everything to document the most remote areas of Australia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |