With a degree in environmental studies and writing, Janelle hopes to someday join the great writers in the environmental community. Janelle lives in the same neighborhood as the majestic Adirondack State Park, which supplies her with endless opportunities for spending time outdoors. In her free time, Janelle love to hike, read and explore the world around her.
Janelle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- Pangolins may be eaten to extinction
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Who says heroes have to be human? U.S. trees save more than 850 lives a year
- 6 exercises for building muscle without equipment