Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- How often should you wash your towels?
- Bras don't actually work, says French study