Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What your blood type says about you