Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 fun family games for Christmas