Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Pit bulls and babies: Photographic proof that the much-maligned pups have hearts of gold
- 12 commands every dog should know
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 cheap ways to save 1,000 gallons of water
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- Can you match the footprints to the animal? MNN quiz
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?