Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
Jennifer's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- How to take your dog anywhere, with the help of these 6 smartphone apps
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 9 of the most interesting inventions of 2014
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Cigarette butt recycling comes to the Big Easy
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How much do you know about wolves? MNN quiz