Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- 7 foods you can fry an egg in
- How to hike with your cat