Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- Do foods taste the same to animals as they do to us?