Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to stop (some) drones from flying over your house