Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to put out a fire using nothing but sound