Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 'In Search of Lost Frogs': Photographer rescues frogs from oblivion
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
- 10 health benefits of honey
- Booboo and friends live the guinea pig high life
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]