Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often should you wash your towels?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- There's a new dog in John Unger's life: Meet Bear