Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What your sleep position says about you
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How to clean brass naturally
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?