Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- Bizarre-looking angler fish caught on video for first time
- How to get your child to take a nap
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?