Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How often do you really need to shower?