Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Matt Damon's thriller 'The Martian' to be science-heavy
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What is spontaneous human combustion?
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air