Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Photographer captures enchanting landscapes inspired by the Brothers Grimm
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux