Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 59 ways to live a longer life