Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
Jennifer's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to freeze your summer vegetables so you can enjoy them in the winter
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 8 pug videos that will make you snort
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?