Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
Jennifer's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Meet Venus, the cat with 2 faces