Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
Jennifer's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Taku-Tanku: Tow this tiny portable home with a bike
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- 26 random acts of kindness to try today
- MNN geography quiz: Where was this photo taken?