Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Kimchi: Recipe
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- Photographer captures enchanting landscapes inspired by the Brothers Grimm
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Small fridges make good cities, healthier people
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why