Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- When are you supposed to tip?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth