Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Why are some polar bear populations in decline while others are stable?
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner