Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to give a cat a pill
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet 7 new endangered species on the IUCN Red List
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- CDC finds that some heavy drinkers aren't alcoholics
- America's favorite place to go to the bathroom is at a botanical garden in Pennsylvania
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- What your sleep position says about you
- Why are some people colder than others?