Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- Why I hate muscle cars
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth