Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer