Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Wolf traveled more than 450 miles to Grand Canyon
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- What your sleep position says about you