Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is freezing fog?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Should we make spelling easier?
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme