Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Hippo's ancestor was the size of an overgrown sheep
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Artist's mandala bowls extol magic of superfoods
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to hike with your cat