Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Cat Island' is a feline's purrfect paradise
- Watch: A forest year
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet