Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live