Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- How the planets got their names
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash