Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
Jennifer's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- 6 books every dog owner should read
- Want to live longer? Go for a run.
- Who says heroes have to be human? U.S. trees save more than 850 lives a year
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion