Jennifer Jellen is a biologist, conservationist, and occasional writer, whose love of the outdoors has taken her around the world. From the jungles of Belize, to the heights of the Peruvian Andes, to the vast steppes of central Asia, she has been fortunate enough to explore some of the world’s most remote and pristine landscapes. Jennifer now makes her home in western Wyoming where she enjoys the beautiful wilderness of America every chance she gets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What your sleep position says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Setting the record straight on 6 dog myths
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- It's not just what you eat, but when
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm