Jia(Kelly) Li is pursuing her master's degree in hospitality information management at the University of Delaware. As an international student, she cares about the communication issues for environmental protection among countries. She enjoys traveling, likes nature and prefers green food. She firmly advocates that all places around the world should be able to learn and grow to see their own beauty, potential and soul with the proper guidance and protection.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- De-icing dilemma: Do streets need salt?