Jia(Kelly) Li is pursuing her master's degree in hospitality information management at the University of Delaware. As an international student, she cares about the communication issues for environmental protection among countries. She enjoys traveling, likes nature and prefers green food. She firmly advocates that all places around the world should be able to learn and grow to see their own beauty, potential and soul with the proper guidance and protection.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- The 9 nastiest things in your supermarket
- How to stop (some) drones from flying over your house