Jia(Kelly) Li is pursuing her master's degree in hospitality information management at the University of Delaware. As an international student, she cares about the communication issues for environmental protection among countries. She enjoys traveling, likes nature and prefers green food. She firmly advocates that all places around the world should be able to learn and grow to see their own beauty, potential and soul with the proper guidance and protection.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Living cheap is the new green
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- What is mindfulness?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- What if we could create energy the way nature does?