Jia(Kelly) Li is pursuing her master's degree in hospitality information management at the University of Delaware. As an international student, she cares about the communication issues for environmental protection among countries. She enjoys traveling, likes nature and prefers green food. She firmly advocates that all places around the world should be able to learn and grow to see their own beauty, potential and soul with the proper guidance and protection.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- In Rotterdam, a wind turbine that's also an apartment complex (and an observation wheel)
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth