Jia(Kelly) Li is pursuing her master's degree in hospitality information management at the University of Delaware. As an international student, she cares about the communication issues for environmental protection among countries. She enjoys traveling, likes nature and prefers green food. She firmly advocates that all places around the world should be able to learn and grow to see their own beauty, potential and soul with the proper guidance and protection.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?