Jia(Kelly) Li is pursuing her master's degree in hospitality information management at the University of Delaware. As an international student, she cares about the communication issues for environmental protection among countries. She enjoys traveling, likes nature and prefers green food. She firmly advocates that all places around the world should be able to learn and grow to see their own beauty, potential and soul with the proper guidance and protection.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion