Joe Lowe is studying journalism at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Before this, Joe worked for the National Park and Forest Services throughout the Western U.S. and also served as natural resource management volunteer with the Peace Corps in Bolivia. His interests include: environmental sociology, conservation biology and wilderness management. Upcoming plans include a trip later this year to visit the Northern Tiquipaya Wildlife Reserve in Cochabamba, Bolivia. He currently lives in Columbus, Ohio.
Joe's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 17 extraordinary bookstores: Literary heaven
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog