Joe Lowe is studying journalism at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Before this, Joe worked for the National Park and Forest Services throughout the Western U.S. and also served as natural resource management volunteer with the Peace Corps in Bolivia. His interests include: environmental sociology, conservation biology and wilderness management. Upcoming plans include a trip later this year to visit the Northern Tiquipaya Wildlife Reserve in Cochabamba, Bolivia. He currently lives in Columbus, Ohio.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you saucing pasta the right way?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Watch: Everything you always wanted to know about urban chickening (but were afraid to ask)
- The most hated baby names in America