Joe Lowe is studying journalism at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Before this, Joe worked for the National Park and Forest Services throughout the Western U.S. and also served as natural resource management volunteer with the Peace Corps in Bolivia. His interests include: environmental sociology, conservation biology and wilderness management. Upcoming plans include a trip later this year to visit the Northern Tiquipaya Wildlife Reserve in Cochabamba, Bolivia. He currently lives in Columbus, Ohio.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to change your life by decluttering
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What is face blindness?
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- How to make overnight oats