Jennifer is a freelance writer who’s written hundreds of articles for leading publications such as Self, Women’s Health, Better Homes & Gardens, Oprah, Parenting and many other health, women’s and lifestyle magazines. She has more than a decade of experience whipping words into published prose for news outlets, custom publishers, websites and top magazines. She also teaches Stiletto Boot Camp, a women’s magazine writing course at Mediabistro.com and is a popular presenter at writing conferences across the country.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is freezing fog?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Should we make spelling easier?
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen