Jennifer is a freelance writer who’s written hundreds of articles for leading publications such as Self, Women’s Health, Better Homes & Gardens, Oprah, Parenting and many other health, women’s and lifestyle magazines. She has more than a decade of experience whipping words into published prose for news outlets, custom publishers, websites and top magazines. She also teaches Stiletto Boot Camp, a women’s magazine writing course at Mediabistro.com and is a popular presenter at writing conferences across the country.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems
- How to change your life by decluttering