Jennifer is a freelance writer who’s written hundreds of articles for leading publications such as Self, Women’s Health, Better Homes & Gardens, Oprah, Parenting and many other health, women’s and lifestyle magazines. She has more than a decade of experience whipping words into published prose for news outlets, custom publishers, websites and top magazines. She also teaches Stiletto Boot Camp, a women’s magazine writing course at Mediabistro.com and is a popular presenter at writing conferences across the country.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live