Jennifer is a freelance writer who’s written hundreds of articles for leading publications such as Self, Women’s Health, Better Homes & Gardens, Oprah, Parenting and many other health, women’s and lifestyle magazines. She has more than a decade of experience whipping words into published prose for news outlets, custom publishers, websites and top magazines. She also teaches Stiletto Boot Camp, a women’s magazine writing course at Mediabistro.com and is a popular presenter at writing conferences across the country.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)