I live in southwest Florida. I have 4 dogs, 2 snakes and a ferret. My daughter and 3-year-old grandson live with me and my husband and they have 3 cats. I participated in Hands Across the Sand. The oil leak in the Gulf was a huge wake-up call for me. Every day I become more and more aware of what we are doing to our planet. I am unemployed. I'd like to retrain in a green position such as PV Energy solutions.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- What your blood type says about you