I live in southwest Florida. I have 4 dogs, 2 snakes and a ferret. My daughter and 3-year-old grandson live with me and my husband and they have 3 cats. I participated in Hands Across the Sand. The oil leak in the Gulf was a huge wake-up call for me. Every day I become more and more aware of what we are doing to our planet. I am unemployed. I'd like to retrain in a green position such as PV Energy solutions.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- Do foods taste the same to animals as they do to us?
- The seven stones of simpler living
- Why everyone makes the same angry face