I live in southwest Florida. I have 4 dogs, 2 snakes and a ferret. My daughter and 3-year-old grandson live with me and my husband and they have 3 cats. I participated in Hands Across the Sand. The oil leak in the Gulf was a huge wake-up call for me. Every day I become more and more aware of what we are doing to our planet. I am unemployed. I'd like to retrain in a green position such as PV Energy solutions.
jojodoin's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- Origins of mysterious World Trade Center ship revealed
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- World's first man-made photosynthetic 'leaf' could produce oxygen for astronauts
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?