I live in southwest Florida. I have 4 dogs, 2 snakes and a ferret. My daughter and 3-year-old grandson live with me and my husband and they have 3 cats. I participated in Hands Across the Sand. The oil leak in the Gulf was a huge wake-up call for me. Every day I become more and more aware of what we are doing to our planet. I am unemployed. I'd like to retrain in a green position such as PV Energy solutions.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws