I live in southwest Florida. I have 4 dogs, 2 snakes and a ferret. My daughter and 3-year-old grandson live with me and my husband and they have 3 cats. I participated in Hands Across the Sand. The oil leak in the Gulf was a huge wake-up call for me. Every day I become more and more aware of what we are doing to our planet. I am unemployed. I'd like to retrain in a green position such as PV Energy solutions.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 'Cinderella' tiger orphan returns to wild, meets prince
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Lifehacker extraordinaire Dave Hax shares his secrets