Jessica Pociask co-manages Wildlife and Nature Travel — a highly personalized, conservation-oriented, group travel company, which connects travelers, adventurers, photographers and conservationists from all over the world, through expeditions, to see the most amazing natural phenomena that exist on our planet. She has lived, worked and completed environmentally related research in over 50 countries and on all seven continents. In 2006, Jessica was one of 50 women chosen from the United States and Mexico to receive the "Women's Leadership and International Sustainable Development" award by The National Wildlife Federation. Her passion is to utilize tourism as a tool for environmental education and conservation.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- How to transform your sleep with the sun
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- What are the hardest languages to learn?