Jessica Pociask co-manages Wildlife and Nature Travel — a highly personalized, conservation-oriented, group travel company, which connects travelers, adventurers, photographers and conservationists from all over the world, through expeditions, to see the most amazing natural phenomena that exist on our planet. She has lived, worked and completed environmentally related research in over 50 countries and on all seven continents. In 2006, Jessica was one of 50 women chosen from the United States and Mexico to receive the "Women's Leadership and International Sustainable Development" award by The National Wildlife Federation. Her passion is to utilize tourism as a tool for environmental education and conservation.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- The experts' secrets to getting organized
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth