Jessica Pociask co-manages Wildlife and Nature Travel — a highly personalized, conservation-oriented, group travel company, which connects travelers, adventurers, photographers and conservationists from all over the world, through expeditions, to see the most amazing natural phenomena that exist on our planet. She has lived, worked and completed environmentally related research in over 50 countries and on all seven continents. In 2006, Jessica was one of 50 women chosen from the United States and Mexico to receive the "Women's Leadership and International Sustainable Development" award by The National Wildlife Federation. Her passion is to utilize tourism as a tool for environmental education and conservation.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- Berkeley collects $116,000 in 1st month of soda tax
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- How to take great bird photos in your backyard