Jessica Pociask co-manages Wildlife and Nature Travel — a highly personalized, conservation-oriented, group travel company, which connects travelers, adventurers, photographers and conservationists from all over the world, through expeditions, to see the most amazing natural phenomena that exist on our planet. She has lived, worked and completed environmentally related research in over 50 countries and on all seven continents. In 2006, Jessica was one of 50 women chosen from the United States and Mexico to receive the "Women's Leadership and International Sustainable Development" award by The National Wildlife Federation. Her passion is to utilize tourism as a tool for environmental education and conservation.
Jessica's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Can we trust imported organic foods?
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- 10 health benefits of lemons
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion