Jessica Pociask co-manages Wildlife and Nature Travel — a highly personalized, conservation-oriented, group travel company, which connects travelers, adventurers, photographers and conservationists from all over the world, through expeditions, to see the most amazing natural phenomena that exist on our planet. She has lived, worked and completed environmentally related research in over 50 countries and on all seven continents. In 2006, Jessica was one of 50 women chosen from the United States and Mexico to receive the "Women's Leadership and International Sustainable Development" award by The National Wildlife Federation. Her passion is to utilize tourism as a tool for environmental education and conservation.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- Polynesian seafarers discovered America long before Europeans, says DNA study
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- When are you supposed to tip?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live