Jessica Pociask co-manages Wildlife and Nature Travel — a highly personalized, conservation-oriented, group travel company, which connects travelers, adventurers, photographers and conservationists from all over the world, through expeditions, to see the most amazing natural phenomena that exist on our planet. She has lived, worked and completed environmentally related research in over 50 countries and on all seven continents. In 2006, Jessica was one of 50 women chosen from the United States and Mexico to receive the "Women's Leadership and International Sustainable Development" award by The National Wildlife Federation. Her passion is to utilize tourism as a tool for environmental education and conservation.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts