Julian Post is an environmental studies student at the University of Vermont. He has worked at a renewable energy co-op in Greenfield, Mass., which organizes and pools member capital to start renewable energy products. He is a member of the Forest Crimes Unit, a college organization that successfully lobbied the university to switch its custodial paper contract to sustainable, post-consumer product, among other things. Julian’s major interests are energy and agriculture. In highschool, he produced and taught others how to make biodiesel. When he is not showing others how to ween themselves off of fossil fuels, Julian competes as a member of the UVM freestyle ski team. This summer, he hopes to have his own vegetable garden.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Living near more trees means fewer antidepressants
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- Science explains your environmental leanings
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks