Julian Post is an environmental studies student at the University of Vermont. He has worked at a renewable energy co-op in Greenfield, Mass., which organizes and pools member capital to start renewable energy products. He is a member of the Forest Crimes Unit, a college organization that successfully lobbied the university to switch its custodial paper contract to sustainable, post-consumer product, among other things. Julian’s major interests are energy and agriculture. In highschool, he produced and taught others how to make biodiesel. When he is not showing others how to ween themselves off of fossil fuels, Julian competes as a member of the UVM freestyle ski team. This summer, he hopes to have his own vegetable garden.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 'Cinderella' tiger orphan returns to wild, meets prince
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- Bras don't actually work, says French study