Julian Post is an environmental studies student at the University of Vermont. He has worked at a renewable energy co-op in Greenfield, Mass., which organizes and pools member capital to start renewable energy products. He is a member of the Forest Crimes Unit, a college organization that successfully lobbied the university to switch its custodial paper contract to sustainable, post-consumer product, among other things. Julian’s major interests are energy and agriculture. In highschool, he produced and taught others how to make biodiesel. When he is not showing others how to ween themselves off of fossil fuels, Julian competes as a member of the UVM freestyle ski team. This summer, he hopes to have his own vegetable garden.
Julian's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch
- 11 islands with amazing biodiversity
- 9 of the most interesting inventions of 2014
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders