Julian Post is an environmental studies student at the University of Vermont. He has worked at a renewable energy co-op in Greenfield, Mass., which organizes and pools member capital to start renewable energy products. He is a member of the Forest Crimes Unit, a college organization that successfully lobbied the university to switch its custodial paper contract to sustainable, post-consumer product, among other things. Julian’s major interests are energy and agriculture. In highschool, he produced and taught others how to make biodiesel. When he is not showing others how to ween themselves off of fossil fuels, Julian competes as a member of the UVM freestyle ski team. This summer, he hopes to have his own vegetable garden.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Paper explodes with life in this artist's hands
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive