Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Wasp can turn its victim into a zombie with a single bite
- What is the best way to get rid of poison ivy?