Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones