Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
Jenn's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Ancient humans had sex with mystery relatives
- Drone films dozens of wild dolphins surfing together
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera