Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- How to get your child to take a nap
- Bizarre-looking angler fish caught on video for first time
- How to discuss climate change with your uncle during the holidays
- 18 foods that fight common ailments