Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- 10 health benefits of honey
- What is salt block cooking?