Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book which will be published in 2009. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
Jenn's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 10 natural cough remedies