Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- Know your movie quotes? Take the quiz
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 12 commands every dog should know