Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The best workouts for your body shape
- 10 tips for starting a plant-based diet
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 8 habits of happy people
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- Dancers add imagination in unexpected places
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 7 of the coldest places in the world to live: Bone chilling