Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 healthy hot cocoa recipes
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- The next energy revolution will be in our heads
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls