Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photographers snap Siding Spring comet buzzing Mars
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 'Heart of the Sea' teaser hints at the wrath of Moby Dick
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 10 natural cough remedies