Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book which will be published in 2009. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
Jenn's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Meet Venus, the cat with 2 faces