Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 5 facts about Cinco de Mayo
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How millennials are influencing restaurant design
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Underwater volcano may be erupting off Oregon
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.