Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- How one small town became the 'Lavender Capital of North America'
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 12 commands every dog should know
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- What a funky bike can teach us about how we learn