Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why are some people colder than others?
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- Meet Honey Bee, the blind rescue cat that loves to hike
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 health benefits of honey