Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Global warming pause caused by cooler Pacific Ocean
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- What is freezing fog?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Can you identify the bird by its beak? Quiz
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Bras don't actually work, says French study