Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book which will be published in 2009. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
Jenn's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- Why you have to pee in the middle of the night
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- This herd of wild elephants enjoys a stroll through a hotel lobby
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth