Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This blind, starry-eyed owl will warm your heart
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 13 'How did you get that?' wildlife photos from Tin Man Lee
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth