Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to transform your sleep with the sun
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms