Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is mindfulness?
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- Stunning views and rattled nerves abound at cliff-clinging Aussie abode
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth