Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- Angel-winged halos give blind dogs a new leash on life
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How to reuse silica gel packets
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science