Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Strange and surprising facts about how animals sleep
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls
- 7 core stability exercises that aren't crunches
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time